Spent the day baking a Marble Chocolate Cheese Cake with my niece 🙂 It’s my ultimate favourite cake & turned out really great (in terms of taste)! If you’re interested I’ve the listed the recipe below! Enjoy!
Marble Chocolate Cheese Cake
180 g butter
20 g cocoa powder
150 g castor sugar
120 g self-raising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
250 g cream cheese
50 g castor sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Sift self-raising flour, baking powder and cocoa. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs (Ingredient A), one at a time.
- Add in the sifted ingredients and mix well.
- In another bowl, beat all ingredients in B until light.
- Prepare a 7” tray, line with grease-proof paper. I used an 8” x 8” tray. Pour in one part of Ingredient’s A’s mixture into the tin. Spread evenly. Then pour the whole ingredient B’s mixture on top and spread evenly. Finally pour the balance of ingredient A’s mixture on top and spread nicely to cover the whole area.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 160 C for 50 minutes to an hour.
If you happened to try it out, do let me know how yours turned out! (: Until next time!