Port Adelaide River
Port Princess: Dolphin Cruise
The incredible sights
Overall, I would rate this cruise a 4/10 out of my personal experience simply because:
- You’d only be able to spot one if you were at the right place at the right time.
- You don’t mind fighting a crowd of people trying to catch a glimpse, on a tiny, tiny boat with very little walking space.
- You are welcomed to buy lunch there to eat on the boat if you don’t mind expensive food and drinks and missing an opportunity to spot one if you were on deck instead.
- You are happy just to spot a Dolphin fin.
- Being very tall might be an asset on this ride.
Back on land
That’s all. Hope you enjoyed the photos! Bye, friends!