Been crazy baking these bad boys the past two weeks (because it is soo simple to make and soo good). I can honestly say this recipe is basically fool-proof
because I can make them so successfully on the first try. It’s delicious and addictive. I didn’t even manage to snap any pictures of my baking because it gets eaten so fast. No joke. Love this recipe!
Hope you do too. Recipe link provided for below:
- 60g unsalted butter, softened
- 95g (½ cup) brown sugar
- 75g (⅓ cup) caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g (⅔ cup) gluten free plain flour
- ½ teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 100g (1 cup) Lucky Almond Meal with Chia
- 85g (½ cup) dark quality chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Using electric beaters mix the butter and sugars in a large bowl until well combined. Beat in the egg and vanilla to combine well. Sift the flour and bi-card soda together over the butter mixture, then stir to combine. Stir in the Lucky Almond Meal with Chia and the chocolate chips to combine well.
3. Place 15 spoonfuls of mixture on the prepared baking trays. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool for 5 minutes on trays before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.